Bob Orange Platform Game Bob Orange Platform Game

Nice game, but a couple of things could be better:
- The levels get boring, especially the ones where you have to do the same thing 3 or 4 times to get all the keys, I'd prefer less levels but with less repetition. Also the background is always the same, having several different backgrounds would make the game more interesting.
- It would be nice to see how many keys you still need to find and get a signal when you've found the last one.
- I don't like the music, it doesn't fit with the atmosphere of the game IMO.
- Overall, the game is too easy, getting hurt doesn't have any effect and you can just select any level without having to unlock them.
Anyway, good luck with the game!

SiliconDroid responds:

Thanks for testing and the feedback. You make some very good points.

I think I will reskin this game and give new music (from pro musician, not my own). I'd like to split the 100 levs over four worlds with different backdrops and level graphics. Then I can have just four pieces of much longer music.

The not getting killed part does spoil the game, but it's only in this flash demo.

Again thanks for checking it out, appreciated!

Robot Wants Ice Cream Robot Wants Ice Cream

Very good

Best game I've played here in a long time!

Evilbots Evilbots

Nice, but too frustrating

This game reminds me of Secret Agent Man from Apogee. Back in those days, you'd buy a disk with a game like this and play it for hours, no matter how frustrating it was.

But this is 2011, there are millions of games, so when a game gets frustrating, people just move on to the next.

This game really needs more checkpoints in most levels. Also, you should be able to make small jumps instead of always jumping the same height no matter how fast you tap the up button.

There are many places where you have to jump down and can't see what's below, so you have to depend on luck.

Finally, you could make the game look more interesting by making the backgrounds scroll at half speed.

Robot Wants Fishy Robot Wants Fishy

Great game, until...

Very nice game. However, I hated to have to give up at the end after finding the gold key and almost at the gold door. That jump over the ceiling is simply impossible|

Hamumu responds:

You need to make sure you used a SINGLE jump to get up to the ceiling (there's a 'rest stop' where you can drop down and single jump up), so that your double jump is ready to go. Then it's just hold left, tap down, tap up.

EDIT: And because so many people got stuck there, I've released an update that makes that part trivial, so have at it again!

LightFlight LightFlight

Every time it freezes you die

Nice variation of QIX, however I found the game to be unplayable because it often seemed to freeze, but the game itself continues. That usually happens when I'm making a line. And when the game becomes active again everything has moved and I'm dead.

AirHockey 3D AirHockey 3D

Nice game

I like how the goals get larger and smaller. It did sometimes seem a bit easy, I was able to unlock all the levels pretty fast, sometimes with 7-0. It really does help to press "2" for better overview.

In Firefox the game did seem to freeze a lot, I don't know if that has to do with PaperVision3D or with my system, but I ran it in Chrome and it was perfectly smooth.